返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Your Honor,Homan Square has been called Chicago's "Black Site"
    法官阁下,霍曼广场被称作芝加哥的黑狱。
  • 2. - Come on. - Well, what else would you call it?
    -拜托 -你还想怎么称呼那里。
  • 3. A place where citizens are taken without warrant,without warning, without rights,and then questioned until they confess.
    那是个不用逮捕令和警告就能抓人的地方,也不会有人宣读他们的权利,然后他们会被审讯 直到他们招供。
  • 4. Now, Your Honor, I am staggered
    现在 法官阁下 我很吃惊。
  • 5. that we still have to stand here
    我们还得站在这儿。
  • 6. and argue over the legality of this.
    辩论这种行为是否合法。
  • 7. The confession should be thrown out, Your Honor.
    那份证词应该被视作无效 法官阁下。
  • 8. It was coerced.
    那是严刑逼供的结果。
  • 9. He was a danger to himself,that's why we cuffed him.
    他会伤害到自己,所以我们才把他铐起来。
  • 10. It's police policy.
    这是警方的政策。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next