返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Really? How surprising.
    真的吗 真是出人意料呢。
  • 2. The snark is uncalled for, Your Honor.
    讽刺是不合适的 法官阁下。
  • 3. The simple truth, ma'am,is that we did nothing wrong.
    事实就是 女士,我们并没有做错什么。
  • 4. Your client confessed
    你的客户在我们的照看下。
  • 5. while he was in our care
    在并未被逮捕的情况下。
  • 6. and not under arrest.
    对他的罪行供认不讳。
  • 7. I'd be more upset about your client's crimes
    我会更担心是你客户的罪行。
  • 8. than about our mistakes.
    而不是我们的错误。
  • 9. So we need someone on the inside
    我们需要一个内部的人。
  • 10. to substantiate Rickter's account.
    来佐证瑞克特的供述。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next