返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Ah, thank you, Kalinda.
    谢谢你 凯琳达。
  • 2. Hate getting new phones.
    我讨厌买新手机。
  • 3. So you didn't show up for your talk with Bishop.
    你放了毕夏普先生的鸽子。
  • 4. Uh, he was disappointed.
    他很失望。
  • 5. I was planning to see him, but then I realized
    我本来准备去见他的 但我意识到。
  • 6. Bishop's leaving the business.
    毕夏普要退出生意。
  • 7. He's giving it all to Dexter,so what's the point in meeting him?
    把一切都交给德克斯特,那我见他又有什么意义呢。
  • 8. He has no power.
    他没有权力了。
  • 9. I don't think it's a good idea
    我觉得探测毕夏普先生的权力。
  • 10. to test Mr. Bishop's power.
    是不明智的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next