<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第01集>>
-
1. And it was just amazing.
感觉太棒了。
-
2. Helping people. Here, they got me on the sheffrin-marks.
帮助别人 所以他们让我来谢弗林公司上班。
-
3. I'm sure it will be challenging,But at the end of the day, what have you really done?
这肯定很有挑战性,但是一天过去了 你都做了些什么。
-
4. Saved a corporation a few billion dollars?
为公司节省了几百亿吗。
-
5. You want to trade?
你想交换吗。
-
6. I would, but I guess they have other plans, so...
我也想啊 但是貌似他们另有安排。
-
7. I am almost done, Cary. The latte's on your desk.
凯里 我差不多了 拿铁在你桌上。
-
8. -Thank you.- Hi, Mrs. Florrick.
-谢谢 -你好 福瑞克夫人。
-
9. Looks like we share an assistant,So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay?
貌似我们共用一个助手,如果我霸占她了就跟我说 好吗。
-
10. And let the best man win.
胜利属于强者。