返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第01集>>

  • 1. Look, we only have one associate position open.
    听着 我们只有一个副职的空缺。
  • 2. So we agreed to hire two applicants,And in six months decide which one to retain.
    所以我们打算同时聘用两个应聘者,然后在六个月之内决定谁去谁留。
  • 3. So this is a contest between me and Cary?
    如此说来 我得和凯里一争高下了。
  • 4. It was either that or a cage match.
    说得再难听点儿 这是场生死大战。
  • 5. I'm just happy your pro bono's going well.
    我只是希望你的法律援助案顺利。
  • 6. Visiting hours are almost over.
    探视时间快结束了。
  • 7. They said a visitor.
    听他们说有位探访者。
  • 8. I thought mom.
    我还以为是妈妈。
  • 9. I've been busy.
    我一直很忙。
  • 10. It's good to see you.
    很高兴见到你。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next