返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第01集>>

  • 1. Then I'll rule on admissibility.
    那时我再进行裁决。
  • 2. And you, Mrs. florrick,I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff,Or you doing on your own,But if it's the former,You're walking a very narrow ethical line here.
    至于你 福瑞克律师,这些东西我不清楚是别人给你的,还是你自己找到的,但如果是前者,那你就是在铤而走险 挑战道德底线。
  • 3. You understand that?
    你明白吗。
  • 4. Yes, your honor.
    明白 法官大人。
  • 5. The directive was simple.
    指令很简单。
  • 6. Follow the strategy of the first trial.
    按照第一阶段审讯的套路就行了。
  • 7. Instead, you're pushing for evidence
    不过 你得拼命去搜集那些。
  • 8. That might not even help your case.
    即使对你的案子毫无帮助的证据。
  • 9. I interviewed the first jury,And they voted 11 to one to convict.
    我和第一陪审团会谈过,他们以11:1的投票予以定罪。
  • 10. Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split.
    对不起 不是这样的 当时双方票数相等。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next