返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第02集>>

  • 1. Between Mr. Mckeon and my client,But if Mr. Mckeon is willing to stipulate
    是否有过自愿性行为,但如果麦肯先生愿意保证。
  • 2. There was, indeed, a consensual sexual act,We would forego this testimony.
    当时的确是自愿性行为,我们可以放弃这些证据。
  • 3. That's a good point. Mr. Ericcson, how do you respond?
    好提议 埃里克森先生 你觉得呢。
  • 4. We will stipulate there was no sex of any kind,Forced or consensual, your honor.
    我们坚持没有任何形式的性行为,不管是强迫的还是自愿的 法官大人。
  • 5. The plaintiff also requests an expedited trial date,Your honor,a DNA sample from Mr. Mckeon,DNA results from the rape kit, and the investigative reports
    原告同时要求加快审判进程,法官大人 只要有麦肯先生的DNA样本,强奸现场取样的DNA样本。
  • 6. From the state's attorney's office.
    和州律所办公室的调查报告就行。
  • 7. They have been... reluctant to furnish them.
    他们很不配合予以提供。
  • 8. Thank you, counselor. I will grant all four motions.
    谢谢你 律师 我会批准这四项动议。
  • 9. Mr.,uh... Ericcson?
    埃里克森先生。
  • 10. Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson's, uh, gesture
    那我认为埃里克森先生的手势。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next