<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal.
如果他们翻案 一切就都会恢复正常了。
-
2. Peter, it's never going back to normal.
彼得 永远不可能恢复正常了。
-
3. Come on, guys, 15 minutes.
孩子们 快点 还有15分钟。
-
4. Grace, come on, you got to eat.
格雷斯 快点 你得吃早饭。
-
5. And soccer tryouts are today.
今天还要参加足球队选拔赛。
-
6. Mom, I hate this school.
妈 我讨厌这所学校。
-
7. Why would I want to play for it?
我为啥要参加选拔赛。
-
8. Grandma's going to pick you up at the field around five-ish.
奶奶5点多开车去球场接你。
-
9. I can't find my cleats anyway.
我找不到球鞋了。
-
10. And you're telling me this now?
你现在才告诉我。