<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>
-
1. I don't exactly have a good relationship
我跟那些邻居的关系。
-
2. With that department anymore.
其实已经不再要好了。
-
3. You come within 100 feet of my son again,And I swear, I'll sue you,The Chathams, and your entire firm.
如果你再出现在我儿子的一百尺范围内,我发誓 我会控告你,查塔姆家 和你们整家公司。
-
4. Spencer's got nothing to do with this and how dare you
斯宾塞跟这事毫无关系 你怎么敢。
-
5. Intimidate him into giving false information.
恐吓他作假证供。
-
6. There was never any permission given to enter,There was never any pot and he is
这里没有许可任何人进入,也没有一点大麻。
-
7. Never going to testify!
而他也绝对不会作证。
-
8. I had the plea in my hand.
我拿到了这个协议。
-
9. And I had no idea you went to the state's attorney.
我不知道你去了找那个律师。
-
10. I told you what the plan was.
我告诉过你计划是什么。