返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第03集>>

  • 1. Before we go any farther.
    双方要达成协议。
  • 2. I guess my parents aren't coming.
    我想我父母不会来了。
  • 3. But since you haven't yet--
    但既然你们还没有。
  • 4. Be advised there is no jury in this proceeding,There's just me.
    你们就要知道这里没有陪审团,只有我。
  • 5. And my determination
    而我的个人意愿。
  • 6. As to whether or not there's enough probable cause
    将决定这是否有足够的理由。
  • 7. To hold this defendant for a long, expensive trial.
    让被告继续这场长期而又昂贵的审判。
  • 8. They're probably on their way.
    他们可能在路上了。
  • 9. And because this is all about me,I get to ask questions, too.
    因为决定权在我,我也会提一些问题。
  • 10. Particularly if our esteemed attorneys
    尤其是当我们尊敬的律师们。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next