<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. No, we should take a deep breath, show this to Diane...
不 我们应该深呼吸一下 然后拿给戴安看看。
-
2. ...only spot in chicago not stuffed full of yuppies.
...只是芝加哥的败类并不全是雅痞。
-
3. Been coming here three times a week...
他们每周到这里来三次。
-
4. I don't think we need to talk to the hostess.
我想我们没必要找老板娘了。
-
5. I come here so often,I asked them to name a sandwich after me.
我经常来光顾,我要求他们用我的名字命名一种三明治。
-
6. Waitress looked me dead in the eye and said,"we don't serve ham."
服务员目不转睛的盯着我说,"我们不提供火腿"。
-
7. The Good Wife S01E04
《傲骨贤妻》第一季 第四集。
-
8. It could be anything.
这可能是任何东西。
-
9. It could be just a doodle.
可能只是随手涂鸦。
-
10. We don't know.
我们不清楚。