返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第04集>>

  • 1. Yeah, I was on a slip-and-fall
    是啊 我之前在处理一宗滑倒案。
  • 2. Until Diane yanked me on this.
    直到戴安把我拉来这边。
  • 3. It's just "all hands on deck," you know?
    其实就是全体待命。
  • 4. But this one's pretty cool,So come on, I'll get you up to speed.
    不过感觉还不错,所以打起精神 我会助你一臂之力的。
  • 5. And what is an ironman, Ray?
    什么是铁人三项呢 雷。
  • 6. Running, biking, ocean swimming.
    公路长跑 公路自行车 天然水域游泳。
  • 7. You swim 2.4 miles,Bike 112 miles,And then run a full marathon.
    比赛包括游泳2.4公里,骑公路自行车112公里,最后跑完马拉松全程。
  • 8. And you placed third in the Hawaiian Ironman,Is that correct?
    你在夏威夷铁人三项赛中名列第三,是这样吗。
  • 9. Yes, I did, yeah.
    是的 没错。
  • 10. So tell me what happened on the 12th,Ray.
    请告诉我本月12号发生了什么,雷。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next