<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Sure, but we should do this like voir dire or something.
当然 不过我们该像筛选陪审员那样。
-
2. Three peremptory challenges, you know?
先发制人 知道吧。
-
3. Hey, did you hear about the rumors?
对了 你听说了那个流言了吗。
-
4. - Stern is retiring. - Our Stern?
-斯特恩要退休了 -我们那个斯特恩吗。
-
5. Yeah. We'll just be Lockhart, Gardner.
没错 我们得改名成洛克哈特&加德纳律所了。
-
6. I saw this happen at my dad's firm--
我在我爸的公司看到过这种情况。
-
7. Two partners losing a third.
三个合伙人中走了一个。
-
8. It was like dawn of the dead.
那简直就是噩梦。
-
9. People fighting over turf.
大家都在明争暗斗。
-
10. Junior associates lining up against each other.
初级律师们排起队来互相想挤掉对方。