返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第05集>>

  • 1. As Mr. Gardner's account is,Your honor, I think the last time
    实在太戏剧化了,法官大人 我记得我上次破门而出。
  • 2. I stomped out of anywhere was the third grade.
    已经是三年级时候的事了。
  • 3. Unless I've grown bigger than I thought.
    除非我比我想象得还肥得多。
  • 4. Uh, we ask, your honor,For an open deposition, so that you may rule...
    法官大人 我们请求,证人出庭作证 便于你裁决...。
  • 5. They're going to force her to testify in open court?
    他们要她公开出庭作证吗。
  • 6. If she denies the affair,They'll accuse her of perjury.
    如果她否认婚外情,就可以告她做伪证。
  • 7. Then, everything she says
    那么在法庭上她的全部证词。
  • 8. In court will get thrown out.
    将被视为无效。
  • 9. Who are you deposing?
    你们要询问的证人是谁。
  • 10. Ms. Sarah Conley, your honor.
    莎拉·康利女士 法官大人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next