<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. That movie was awful, wasn't it?
这电影太糟糕了 不是吗。
-
2. My dad taped it for me.
我父亲为我录的。
-
3. First of all, I was in there buying cat food.
一开始 我在那儿买猫粮。
-
4. And I was alone.
一个人。
-
5. And, then, all of a sudden, I'm this blonde coed
忽然 我成了一个金发妞。
-
6. Who falls in love with a married man.
还爱上了个已婚男。
-
7. Was anything right in it?
那电影里演得都是真实的吗。
-
8. Well, um, I did see him-- Wilcox.
我确实看到了他 克拉朗斯。
-
9. That was true.
这是真的。
-
10. He ran through the door, he fired his gun,He yelled at me to kiss the floor,But I peered up, and I saw him
他冲进门 开了枪,让我趴下,但我瞄了一眼。