返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. To reverse my ruling.
    推翻我的判决。
  • 2. Not by our hand, your honor.
    不是我做的 法官大人。
  • 3. That's right, so...
    对 所以。
  • 4. Who saw fit to question my ruling, Mrs. Florrick?
    那是谁怀疑我的判决 福瑞克夫人。
  • 5. Your honor, we mean no disrespect.
    法官大人 我们不是不尊重你。
  • 6. We believe your honor was given incorrect information
    但我们相信您被那些案件调查员。
  • 7. By those trying the case.
    呈给你的错误消息给误导了。
  • 8. Ah, good, well, as long as there's no disrespect. I mean
    好的 只要这里没有不尊重我。
  • 9. I guess it's better to be considered a fool than a cheat, right?
    我想被当成傻瓜总比被当成骗子好。
  • 10. Well, shall we begin,Mr. Becker?
    那我们可以开始了吗,贝克先生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next