<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. Yes, my guess is that was Mr. Brody's intention.
是的 我猜布罗迪先生是故意的。
-
2. It was, your honor.
是的 法官大人。
-
3. Uh, defense requests
被告方请求。
-
4. Recess until tomorrow morning.
休庭到明天早上。
-
5. No, no,No, no, you see, I know how this works, counselor.
不行 不行,不行 我明白你何出此言 被告律师。
-
6. You still need time to prep your witnesses.
你还需要时间去准备你的证人。
-
7. Now, Mr. Brody has surprised you,And now the ball is in your court.
现在布罗迪先生杀你们个措手不及,该轮到你们出招了。
-
8. Actually, your honor, our witnesses are
事实上 法官大人 我们的证人。
-
9. On their way to court right now.
正在来法庭的路上。
-
10. Oh, good, well, then we just need a short recess.
很好 那我们只需要稍事休庭。