返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. Because it's not pertinent and it's not true.
    因为根本没什么 也不是你想的那样。
  • 2. Don't... ...visit my husband in prison.
    再也不要 去监狱见我的丈夫。
  • 3. Then you visit him.
    那你去看他啊。
  • 4. You want to help Clarence, go visit him.
    你想帮克拉朗斯 那就去看看他啊。
  • 5. Defense calls detective Alec Shores as a witness.
    宣证人亚力克·休斯探员出庭。
  • 6. Objection, your honor.
    反对 法官大人。
  • 7. Detective shores isn't on the defense's witness list.
    亚力克·休斯探员不在被告证人名单里。
  • 8. That's right,He's on yours.
    没错,他在你的名单里。
  • 9. Well, is he in court anyway?
    不管怎样 他在不在庭上。
  • 10. Maybe we can get something done today.
    至少我们今天能有所作为。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next