返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. And this blood matched the victim's?
    那么他的血型和被害人的血型吻合吗。
  • 2. No, the, uh, the police lab could not get a DNA match.
    不 警察实验室无法测出血型是否吻合。
  • 3. Since he washed the shirt, it degraded the blood.
    因为他洗过衣服 稀释了血样。
  • 4. So that would be a "no"?
    那就是说不吻合喽。
  • 5. That would be a "no."
    是不吻合。
  • 6. Detective, I'm curious,If you got a nosebleed in a pickup game,What would you do?
    探员 我很好奇,如果你在打篮球时撞破了鼻子,你会怎么做。
  • 7. I don't understand the question, ma'am.
    我不太明白 女士。
  • 8. You're playing some two-on-two,You want to keep playing, your nose is bleeding.
    你在打2对2篮球赛的时候,你想继续比赛 你的鼻子却在流血。
  • 9. What do you do?
    你会怎么做。
  • 10. What do you do? You do... you know.
    你会怎么做 你知道的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next