返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. Nice try, Mr. Gardener,But there's nothing here that rises to the level
    干得不错 园丁先生,不过也没有任何证据表明。
  • 2. Of "fruit of the forbidden tree,"
    他的工作报告非法。
  • 3. So you'll have to do better than that.
    所以你还得再努力努力。
  • 4. But you and Mrs. Florrick
    而你和福瑞克女士的。
  • 5. Do get an "e" for effort.
    控辩毫无成效。
  • 6. Any further questions?
    还有问题吗。
  • 7. No, your honor.
    没有了 法官大人。
  • 8. You got some traction on Clarence Wilcox?
    克拉朗斯·威尔科克斯的案子有进展吗。
  • 9. Looks like it.
    有点吧。
  • 10. - And what happened with Cary? - What do you mean?
    -凯里怎么了 -什么意思。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next