返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. Excuse me, your honor?
    你说什么 法官。
  • 2. I don't like someone staring me right in the eye
    我不希望有人盯着我的眼睛。
  • 3. And lying to me, and there's not
    还对我撒谎 我所认识的警察。
  • 4. A cop I know who isn't a bulls fan.
    都是公牛队的球迷。
  • 5. Your honor, that is irrelevant.
    法官大人 这和本案无关。
  • 6. I'll decide what's irrelevant.
    我会决定是否和本案有关。
  • 7. If you want to file a complaint, that's why Judy is here.
    如果你想提起申诉 朱迪就在旁边。
  • 8. Now, Mr. Gardner,I'm finding now reason to reverse myself.
    加德纳先生,我有了新的证据来推翻自己。
  • 9. And I think you've made a very
    我认为你提出了一个有力的。
  • 10. Strong "fruit of the forbidden tree" argument.
    工作报告非法的论点。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next