<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. Your honor, I want to insist...
法官大人 我还是想强调。
-
2. No, you don't have room to insist.
不 你没有机会了。
-
3. And you should be grateful.
而且你应该庆幸。
-
4. I'm giving your boss an out as big as the great outdoors.
我已经给你们老板一个很好的台阶下了。
-
5. I don't understand, your honor.
我不明白 法官大人。
-
6. Tell Charles to blame his predecessor.
让查尔斯抱怨他的前任去吧。
-
7. It's not the job of the bench
陪审团并没有责任。
-
8. To offer you advice, Mr. Deputy Chief.
来给你建议 副检察官先生。
-
9. But I am just telling you very clearly,I want this to go away.
但我可以很清楚的告诉你,我希望这种事永远不要再发生了。
-
10. The regrettable corruption during Peter Florrick's term
彼得·福瑞克在任期内贪污腐败。