返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第07集>>

  • 1. Much better to work in a storefront,fighting for DUIs and prostitutes.
    总比处理醉酒和妓女的,案子强。
  • 2. Two years ago,I had a case of lead poisoning in toys.
    两年前,我接手一个玩具的铅中毒案。
  • 3. Eight months old.
    八个月大。
  • 4. Fell into a coma
    吸吮了婴儿床后。
  • 5. after sucking on a crib mobile.
    陷入昏迷。
  • 6. The insurance company offered to settle
    直到你的公司介入。
  • 7. until your firm got involved.
    保险公司才解决。
  • 8. Isn't the point of representing clients to help them win?
    是不是代表客户方 帮他们赢了?。
  • 9. Meet me in open court,I'll beat you every time.
    你在公开法庭见到我,我每次都会击败你。
  • 10. That's not what your firm did.
    那不是你们公司该做的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next