返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. Taught him everything he knows.
    他现在所知的都是我教他。
  • 2. Let's just hope you didn't teach him too well.
    让我们祈祷你没把他教得太好。
  • 3. All rise for the honorable judge Harvey Winter.
    全体起立 法官哈维·温特入席。
  • 4. Mr. Florrick, it's been a long time.
    福瑞克先生 很久没见了。
  • 5. Always a pleasure, your honor.
    很高兴见到你 法官大人。
  • 6. Uh, your honor, we would first like to schedule
    法官大人 我们希望先进行。
  • 7. An evidentiary hearing
    一次证据听证会。
  • 8. To present new exculpatory evidence.
    来陈述新的脱罪证据。
  • 9. Two weeks from today.3:00.
    两个星期后 下午3点。
  • 10. Thank you, your honor.
    谢谢 法官大人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next