返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第08集>>

  • 1. And that went so well.
    那案子办得不错啊[反讽]。
  • 2. Do you want me to prep you?
    你需要我帮你预演一下吗。
  • 3. No. Thank you.
    不用了 谢谢。
  • 4. I think I can handle it.
    我自己能搞定。
  • 5. If you don't mind me saying,There is some... Ambivalence
    恕我直言,你本身的立场有些。
  • 6. Inherent in your position, Alicia.
    暧昧不清 艾丽西娅。
  • 7. And ambivalence could hurt Peter's chances.
    这可能会降低彼得获保释的可能性。
  • 8. I'm not going to lie on the stand, Daniel.
    我不会在证人席上撒谎的 丹尼尔。
  • 9. That's not what I'm saying.
    我不是想让你说谎。
  • 10. The truth is the truth, but it can often sound...
    事实就是事实 但是你可以让它听起来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next