<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. Has attempted to interfere with the judicial process.
表明被告试图干涉司法程序。
-
2. -What?! -I have a signed affidavit
-什么 -我有一份来自美国统计协会。
-
3. From ASA Alex Phelan
亚历克斯·费伦的书面证词。
-
4. Stating that Peter Florrick
证明彼得·福瑞克。
-
5. Has asked him to influence your honor into granting bail.
曾让他劝说法官大人您同意保释。
-
6. Now we know your honor is truly impartial,And that any influence would have landed on deaf ears,But we also believe that Mr. Florrick has put you
众所周知 法官大人您公正无私,对任何外来影响都无动于衷,但是我们也相信福瑞克先生。
-
7. In an awkward position,Confusing the public as to the impartiality
把您置于尴尬的境地,使民众对您裁决的公正性。
-
8. Of any bail offer you might extend.
有所怀疑。
-
9. Your honor, this is outrageous!
法官大人 这太过分了。
-
10. It is that, Mr. Golden.
你确定吗 戈登先生。