<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Mr. Stern would like to speak to you two.
      
       
     斯特恩先生想跟你们俩谈谈。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. He fired you.
      
       
     他炒了你。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. I'll bill you for an hour.
      
       
     我要收一个小时的律师费用。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I'm thinking of defending myself.
      
       
     我想自己作辩护。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Jonas, you are not going to defend yourself.
      
       
     乔纳斯  你不能自己作辩护。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. It's trumped up, you know that.
      
       
     这事是捏造的  你们知道的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. All that time I spent on the police review board,The Chicago cops can't wait to knock me down a peg.
      
       
     我在警方审查委员会任职那么久,芝加哥警察等不及要把我扳倒。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. This is your second offense.
      
       
     这是你第二次犯罪了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Ah, worst-case scenario, I lose my license for a year.
      
       
     最多我律师执照被吊销一年。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Were you drinking, Jonas?
      
       
     你当时喝酒了吗  乔纳斯。