返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. As the result of an illegal arrest.
    它取自一次非法逮捕。
  • 2. Your honor, what could possibly be illegal...
    法官大人 这怎么可能是非法...。
  • 3. Mr. Stern,Is it your understanding that the officer...
    斯特恩先生,你是否认为该警官...。
  • 4. Your honor,I am Mr. Stern's legal representative.
    法官大人,我才是斯特恩先生的辩护律师。
  • 5. Yes, ma'am,But I believe Mr. Stern has a difference of opinion.
    没错 律师,但我认为斯特恩先生与你意见不一。
  • 6. Uh, Mrs. Florrick and I need five minutes,- Your honor. - No, we're fine.
    请给我5分钟和福瑞克太太单独谈谈,-法官大人 -不用了。
  • 7. Officer Sutton stated on his dashboard video,"Don't make me put the handcuffs back on you."
    萨顿警官在那段录像中说道,"别逼我再给你戴上手铐"。
  • 8. Implying that he'd been handcuffed previously.
    说明斯特恩先生之前已被铐过。
  • 9. Did you, officer Sutton?
    是这样吗 萨顿警官。
  • 10. I'd handcuffed him when I found him
    我在酒吧里铐过他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next