<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Like it's used cars!
就像对待二手车一样。
-
2. Well, you try to get rid of me,It'll cost you every cent of your golden parachute,And that is after the lawsuit!
你们想摆脱我,我会掏空你们的离职补贴,案子结了再来收拾你们。
-
3. I will bankrupt this firm
我要在你们把我踢出去之前。
-
4. Before I let you
先把这个公司。
-
5. Push me out.
搞垮。
-
6. I suppose you heard that tirade back there.
我想你听到了刚刚的咒骂。
-
7. I imagine the people on Lakeshore Drive heard it, too.
我想湖岸大道上的人都听到了。
-
8. We'd better go in.
我们应该进去了。
-
9. Did you find anything on Tolliver?
你找到任何关于托利弗的信息吗。
-
10. Yeah... yes, Tolliver Industries.
就是托利弗工业啊。