<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. Forget the sex.
忘掉性丑闻吧。
-
2. Sex was just the barker's tease.
性丑闻不过是个噱头。
-
3. There are a lot of people who made a bad bet,And now they're covering their ass.
很多人押错了宝,于是要撇清自己。
-
4. I-I don't... I don't under...
我不明白。
-
5. What does that mean?
这是什么意思。
-
6. Jim, yeah, I need it in the loop.
吉姆 我要环形的。
-
7. - In the loop, yeah. - Mr. Stern...
-对 环形的 -斯特恩先生。
-
8. That's it, Alicia.
到此为止 艾丽西娅。
-
9. I'm not your Deep Throat on this.
我不会告诉你内情。
-
10. Your husband was set up,And they're not going to let him out of prison ever.
你丈夫是被陷害的,他们永远不会让他出狱。