<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. You got nine.
你弄出9个月。
-
2. Florrick is not the most popular name around here.
福瑞克这名字 在这儿不太招人喜欢。
-
3. Oh, that is not what this is about.
根本不是这码事。
-
4. That was a bait-and-switch.
你这是诱饵调包手法。
-
5. Oh, come on.
拜托。
-
6. A judge has indigestion, you get six months;
法官哪天消化不良 就判你6个月。
-
7. He has a good meal, someone goes free.
吃了顿美餐 就判你无罪。
-
8. - It balances itself out. - Not for Terrence Ramsay.
-运气是守恒的 -对特伦斯来说不是。
-
9. Then what do you want to do?
那你想怎么样。
-
10. You act like this isn't the water we're both swimming in?
咱这行不就是这么回事吗。