返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第10集>>

  • 1. I'm not laughing about it.
    我没笑这件事。
  • 2. I'm laughing about you.
    我在笑你。
  • 3. Oh, well, yes, that would be me-- figure of fun.
    那是 我娱乐大众嘛。
  • 4. Look, I'm just glad that Grace has a friend.
    我很高兴格蕾丝能有个朋友。
  • 5. She's been slow to make friends at school.
    她在学校不怎么交朋友。
  • 6. Then let me introduce her to some friends at the DLC.
    那我给她介绍几个民主党领袖同盟的朋友。
  • 7. Oh, no, Jackie, not the debutante stuff.
    杰姬 千万别搞什么淑女成年礼。
  • 8. Well, it's not the way it used to be.
    没事的 仪式和以前不一样了。
  • 9. You know, there are black cotillions,Mexican cotillions;
    现在有黑人沙龙舞,墨西哥沙龙舞。
  • 10. The girls work in soup kitchens.
    参加仪式的女孩还得去给穷人施食。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next