<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. Do we tell mom?
我们是否要告诉妈妈呢。
-
2. They sent them to hurt her, so I say no.
他们这是想伤害她 还是别告诉她了。
-
3. Hello, America. I'm Duke Roscoe.
大家好 我是杜克·罗斯科。
-
4. As always, I swear to tell the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
我发誓 我会一如既往地据实以告,毫不欺瞒。
-
5. I turned away from my shopping cart for a second,and she was gone.
我把她放在购物车里,稍不留神 她就丢了。
-
6. Three months ago,two-year-old Jamie Willens disappeared.
3个月前,2岁大的洁米·威伦斯失踪了。
-
7. Her mother Cheryl claimed she was snatched
其母谢丽尔称其在芝加哥一家超市里。
-
8. from her shopping cart in a Chicago grocery store.
被人从购物车里抱走。
-
9. Someone kidnapped my baby girl.
有人绑架了我的宝贝女儿。
-
10. The police looked high and low for Jamie
警察上天入海地寻找洁米。