<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. You want to talk to me,you phone my assistant and you make an appointment,but don't you ever come into my office without my permission.
你想要找我,请致电我的助理 预约个时间,未经我允许 不准再进我办公室。
-
2. You know, she was fine.
她本来没事了。
-
3. Carla was happy until you talked to her.
你找她之前 卡拉挺开心的。
-
4. Oh, my God.
我的天。
-
5. Are you blind?
你眼瞎了。
-
6. - I have two sons. - Don't you touch me!
-我有两个儿子 -别碰我。
-
7. I have a life!
一段美好人生。
-
8. You know those envelopes on your doorstep--
你门口的那些信。
-
9. They're just the beginning. I have a lot more.
只是个开端 我有的是料。
-
10. I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。