<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. limo liberal lawyers at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner.
多的是自由党的伪君子。
-
2. And as always, I have left it to you,my civilian journalists
像往常一样 我将权利交于你们,广大的平民记着。
-
3. to come up with something on Will Gardner.
大家共同来声讨威尔·加德纳吧。
-
4. Yeah, I get it; he's got a big megaphone.
我知道啊 他在电视里有话语权。
-
5. So we just got to take it, thick skin...
我们忍了 脸皮厚点就行。
-
6. Here's Will Gardner sneaking into a hotel room
威尔·加德纳和一个女人在宾馆鬼混。
-
7. with the wife of the hooker-loving,toe-sucking state's attorney, Peter Florrick.
其夫正是那个对应召女的玉趾,有特殊癖好的州检察官 彼得·福瑞克。
-
8. Here you go, Will.
好样的 威尔。
-
9. Truth is the absolute defense.
事实的确胜于雄辩。
-
10. Well, that explains the sabbatical.
果然是禁欲啊。