返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. You've been shedding advertisers
    你们电视台丢失广告商的速度。
  • 2. like a dog sheds fleas.
    就像狗甩掉虱子一样。
  • 3. Good thing we have a lot of fleas to shed.
    幸好我们有足够的虱子。
  • 4. You really want to go to court?
    你真想上庭吗。
  • 5. Your client committed suicide,and you're just looking for someone to blame.
    你的客户自杀了,你不过是想找人泄愤。
  • 6. And anyway, I just got in from L.A. and ordered a massage.
    我刚从洛杉矶回来 正准备做按摩。
  • 7. Why would I want to go back so fast?
    我还不乐意回去谈判呢。
  • 8. What are you doing at that network anyway?
    话说你为什么要待在那个电视台。
  • 9. You used to be the cool one with all the tattoos.
    你当年可是刺青酷女。
  • 10. I'm still the cool one.
    我仍是酷女。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next