返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. We respectfully ask the court to compel Mr. Roscoe
    敬请法庭强令罗斯科先生。
  • 2. to reveal what other information he received
    公开其它关于谢丽尔·威伦斯的信息。
  • 3. about Cheryl Willens and where he got it.
    以及这些信息的来源。
  • 4. You're asking me to pierce the shield law, Miss Lockhart?
    你要我违反新闻保护法 洛克哈特女士。
  • 5. Your honor, U.S. Irve Lewis "Scooter" Libby.
    法官大人 刘易斯·利比"特工门"一案。
  • 6. The court ordered New York Times reporter Judith Miller
    法庭曾要《纽约时报》记者朱迪斯·米勒。
  • 7. to reveal her sources.
    公开她的消息来源。
  • 8. I never thought I'd see the day
    我没想到你会。
  • 9. when you would side with Bush and Cheney, Counselor.
    站在布什和切尼一边 律师。
  • 10. It is an established precedent, your honor. That is all.
    这是现有范例 法官大人 仅此而已。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next