<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. because I know we've really bonded over these last few days.
我知道这几天我们建立了感情。
-
2. Is it possible Cheryl kept it from you?
但有没有可能谢丽尔瞒着你去堕胎。
-
3. No. Don't you see?
不可能 你看吧。
-
4. Now you're buying into Duke's lies, too.
你们也听信杜克的鬼话了。
-
5. We just want to trace the source of the story.
我们只想找出这种说法的源头。
-
6. We need to show that Duke was being reckless with the truth.
我们得证明 杜克罔顾事实。
-
7. Is there any truth to it?
这话是否有任何可信度呢。
-
8. Look, I took her to her clinic visits myself.
每次都是我带她去诊所检查。
-
9. All right, I would have known if she tried to get a late-term abortion.
如果她想在孕后期或其他时期堕胎。
-
10. Or any kind of abortion.
我一定会知道的。