返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第11集>>

  • 1. To be part of it all.
    成为他生活的一部分。
  • 2. I mean, he's Duke Roscoe.
    他可是杜克·罗斯科啊。
  • 3. "Dissolution of marriage."
    "解除婚姻关系"。
  • 4. It sounds so final, like a death certificate.
    真斩钉截铁 就像死亡证明一样。
  • 5. Take your time, look it over.
    慢慢来 看仔细。
  • 6. Your husband already signed.
    你丈夫已经签了字。
  • 7. You can change your mind.
    你可以改变主意。
  • 8. As we discussed, your husband set aside
    根据你的要求。
  • 9. your prenuptial agreement and acceded to your terms.
    你丈夫撤销了婚前协议并同意你的条件。
  • 10. In exchange, he has included a strict confidentiality clause
    作为交换 他增加了一条严格保密条款。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next