返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. The prosecution can argue there was no valid doctor's visit.
    原告会争辩说 开据药方未经正常诊治。
  • 2. There's a falsified medical record.
    医疗记录是伪造的。
  • 3. So, do you want to walk away?
    院方打算回避吗。
  • 4. I think it's the smart thing to do.
    我想这是明智之举。
  • 5. Please let Dr. Wesley know
    请通知韦斯利医生。
  • 6. the hospital can no longer be involved in his defense.
    医院无法继续参与他的辩护。
  • 7. - Sorry to hear about your divorce. - Thank you.
    -听说你离婚了 真遗憾 -谢谢。
  • 8. I was being sarcastic.
    这是反话。
  • 9. I want your help.
    我需要你的帮助。
  • 10. - With? - The Florrick appeal.
    -帮什么 -福瑞克的案子。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next