返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. Now, as I understand it,you're going to try to make me more likable.
    按照我的理解,你们想让我更讨人喜欢。
  • 2. Well, in a civil case, we can't keep you off the stand.
    这是民事诉讼 我们护不了你。
  • 3. You have to testify.
    你必须出庭作证。
  • 4. Yes, before a jury.
    是的 在陪审团面前作证。
  • 5. That was unexpected.
    真是出人意料。
  • 6. Unexpected things happen in a courtroom,That’s why we try to avoid them if we can.
    法庭经常有出人意料的事,所以我们要尽量避开它们。
  • 7. And now you're worried i'll say something unfortunate on the stand like
    你们担心我出庭时会说些不该说的话。
  • 8. what I did with her remains?
    比如怎么处理我妻子的骸骨。
  • 9. Take this seriously, Mr. Sweeney.
    严肃一点 斯威尼先生。
  • 10. If you value your money, you should take this seriously.
    如果你珍惜自己的钱 就该严肃一点。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next