<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Not such a threat anymore.
构不成威胁了。
-
2. Amber told Childs that she wouldn't testify.
安贝儿告诉查尔兹 她不愿作证。
-
3. I guess now she'll be out for blood.
现在她肯定疯狂反扑我们。
-
4. It's not going to be pretty.
情况不容乐观啊。
-
5. No. I won't be there.
我不去。
-
6. No, I understand. It might be rough.
我明白 场面可能会很难堪。
-
7. Madison could say anything.
麦迪逊什么都说得出来。
-
8. Although Golden does think it would be better if you were there,so that he judge could see we...
不过戈登说你最好出席,这样法官就能看见我们...。
-
9. Golden also says that the sheriff's department
戈登还说 如果我获释。
-
10. will be setting up electronic monitoring at the house if I am released.
警方会在家里安装电子监控。