返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第15集>>

  • 1. to testify against her husband.
    指证她丈夫。
  • 2. We do that, Brad Broussard has a fighting chance.
    如果我们成功了 布鲁萨德就有一线生机。
  • 3. I don't think you're right,but we have someone looking into a possible Federal investigation.
    虽然我不认为你是对的,但我们已派人 去调查你所说的联邦调查了。
  • 4. Just so we're clear.
    那我就把话挑明了。
  • 5. If we're going to fight, you're going to lose.
    如果我们之间要开战 你铁定输。
  • 6. Peter trusts me.
    因为彼得信任我。
  • 7. Golden may want you here,but Peter is the ultimate decider.
    戈登也许希望你入伙,但彼得才是最终拍板的人。
  • 8. He's the one who's...
    他才是那个...。
  • 9. What are you doing?
    你在干什么。
  • 10. Lowering my pants so you can kiss my ass.
    我把裤子脱了 你好拍我马屁。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 84 Previous Next