<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. Don't try to manipulate me.
别想操控我。
-
2. You're right. My apologies.
你说得对 我道歉。
-
3. You know, um, you and I are going to be the best of friends, Mrs. Florrick.
我们会成为最好的朋友 福瑞克夫人。
-
4. - And do you know why? - I have no idea.
-知道为什么吗 -不知道。
-
5. Because you're cautious,and so am I.
因为你为人谨慎,我也如此。
-
6. Your husband isn't.
而你丈夫不那么谨慎。
-
7. Nice meeting you
很高兴见到你。
-
8. Although I find the late arrival of this gun suspicious,I would be remiss if I didn't allow it into evidence.
这把枪这么晚才出现 的确很可疑,但若不把它当做证据 那就是我的失职。
-
9. Mr. Landry, please make it available to the defense.
兰德里先生 请允许其作为辩方证据。
-
10. I think we have to start talking about a deal.
看来我们得考虑辩诉交易了。