返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>

  • 1. We would advise you to fight its inclusion.
    建议辩护时 从SUV的证据条件下手。
  • 2. Talk about a pact with the devil.
    有人与恶魔定下契约。
  • 3. We're taking trial advice from killers.
    我们却向杀手寻求法律辩护建议。
  • 4. Objection, Your Honor.
    反对 法官大人。
  • 5. This SUV was kept from us intentionally.
    他们刻意隐瞒这辆SUV的证据。
  • 6. The only reason the court knows about it at all
    法庭之所以能得知此证据的存在。
  • 7. is because we brought it up.
    全是因为我方提起的。
  • 8. It should be thrown out.
    该证据应被排除在外。
  • 9. I'll give you some leeway, Rivers. Go ahead.
    里弗斯先生 请继续。
  • 10. In addition, Your Honor,we discovered an impression
    法官大人 此外,我们还发现了桌台上的便条。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next