<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第16集>>
-
1. You even think of using her to free me, and I'll confess.
你若想牺牲她来为我脱罪 我会认罪的。
-
2. She's not my client.
她不是我的当事人。
-
3. I am your client and I will confess.
我是你的当事人 我会认罪。
-
4. Eric, this... I don't think you understand.
艾瑞克 我觉得你没搞清楚。
-
5. With that information, Bishop will kill her.
这样的话 毕夏普会杀了她。
-
6. No. He knows if he moves against her,I'll tell Rivers everything.
不会 他知道 他要是敢动她,我会把一切都告诉里弗斯。
-
7. I've got some files socked away,and attorney-client privilege be damned.
我这儿存着一些文件,我会让保密协定见鬼去。
-
8. Then what are you going to do?
那你要怎么办。
-
9. Because if I found out your daughter leaked the witness list,Rivers can't be far behind.
既然我知道了是你女儿泄露证人名单,里弗斯也早晚会知道。
-
10. Will you take a message to Bishop for me?
能帮我给毕夏普递个话吗。