<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Get some sleep.
睡一觉吧。
-
2. Okay, thanks. Bye.
多谢 拜拜。
-
3. Jesus, we pray you to embrace your lost sheep.
主 请接纳你迷途的羔羊。
-
4. Guide him back to your flock.
指引他回到你的羊群。
-
5. Show him your mercy.
给他一丝怜悯。
-
6. Let him know that his sins will be forgiven.
让他知道 他的罪会被宽恕。
-
7. Merciful Jesus, restore to him the joy of your salvation,and uphold him by your generous spirit.
仁慈的主 请给他重获救恩的喜乐,用你宽宏的灵 支持他。
-
8. Even if you don't sympathize with my clients...
即便你不同情我的当事人。
-
9. Even if you don't sympathize with my clients,this won't play well in the press.
即便你不同情我的当事人,也得考虑媒体前的形象。
-
10. Oh, come on, Will. How bad do you think
得啦 威尔 这年头。