返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第17集>>

  • 1. Uh, grass roots efforts towards
    号召草根阶层促进社会变革。
  • 2. social change protecting civil rights.
    来保障民事权利。
  • 3. In fact, you spent the last five years
    过去5年。
  • 4. advocating for abortion rights, didn't you?
    你致力于宣扬堕胎权利 对吗。
  • 5. I lobbied for women's reproductive rights, in general.
    我只是提倡妇女总体的生育权。
  • 6. You spent years fighting to ensure that a fetus at this stage
    你奋斗数年 就是为了让这个阶段的胎儿。
  • 7. could be aborted legally.
    可以被合法流产。
  • 8. Fighting to ensure that there was a choice.
    我是为了给妇女选择的权利。
  • 9. And now that you're the one with a fetus at 23 weeks,you argue that it should be considered a baby...
    现在轮到你身怀23周的胎儿,却说你的胎儿应被视为婴孩。
  • 10. in fact, it is a life worth saving... in fact,your baby deserves the most cutting-edge,-extreme life-saving measures possible. -Yes.
    是值得挽救的生命,理应得到最前沿,-最极端的救治 -对。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next