返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第18集>>

  • 1. Previously on the Good Wife,- Sorry about that, Mr.... - McVeigh.
    《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾,-抱歉 怎么称呼 -麦克维。
  • 2. Oh, my goodness. What an unfortunate name.
    我的天 真不幸的名字。
  • 3. Hopefully no relation?
    没有血缘关系吧。
  • 4. Oh, um, I've offended you?
    我冒犯你了吗。
  • 5. No. No. I'll talk to you soon.
    没有 我会联系你的。
  • 6. I think I've just been visited by the Marlboro Man.
    我想我是被雷到了。
  • 7. - I played craps with that kid's life. - Will, you listen,I know you did everything.
    -我拿那孩子的生命当赌注 -威尔 听着,我知道 你已经尽力了。
  • 8. We're not gonna talk about this.
    不说这个。
  • 9. We're not gonna say any more.
    不往下说了。
  • 10. We're gonna go to dinner in one week's time,and we'll talk then.
    一周后我们一起吃饭,到时再说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 84 Previous Next