<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Then what happened?
然后发生了什么。
-
2. Well, we... fluffed.
我们就... 干那事。
-
3. And I mean fluffed.
我是说 "干那事"。
-
4. And, uh, I left the two of them
然后我离开她俩。
-
5. Kinda out of it in Bianca's room,and I went downstairs to grab a brew.
在比安卡的房间我都神志不清了,于是我下楼喝点酒。
-
6. And that's when we heard the shot.
然后就听到枪声了。
-
7. And I raced upstairs,and I found Heather on the floor, you know, like,Really red with blood and the gun on the floor.
我跑上楼,发现海瑟倒在地上,全身是血 枪在地上。
-
8. Oh, that's right.
对了。
-
9. You're here on another case.
你为了另一个案子来的。
-
10. That's right. We're ready.
是的 我们准备好了。